Tres Savage, Angela Jones, and Andrea DenHoed are live(ish) from the NonDoc.com News Dungeon!
Join them as they talk about COVID-19, a historical spitting scourge, a child's hairy back, attractive medical professionals, and which is the superior liquid: printer ink or Topo Chico?
- Article about the 1896 New York City anti-expectoration law
- Oklahoma’s coronavirus tracking website; the Johns Hopkins coronavirus resource center
- Andrea DenHoed’s recent article on contact tracing
- Two tweets — first and second — from Bond Payne, chief of staff to Gov. Kevin Stitt
- Robert Ellis’ song Topo Chico
- Article about the world’s most valuable liquids
Live! from the News Dungeon is a NonDoc.com production
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org